Followers

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Bucket List

Short Term

1.)  Get good grades, graduate with a good GPA so I can get into the college of my choice.

2.)  Be a captain for a high school sport.

3.)  Go to a Denver vs. New England football game. Peyton Manning is my favorite player and one of the greatest quarterbacks ever. To see him play would be awesome.
4.)  See Childish Gambino in concert. He is one of my favorite rappers and it would be an awesome experience to see him in person.

5.)  Not get dunked on. In an upcoming AAU we are playing a team with NBA prospects, and my goal is to not get dunked on. 

Long Term

1.) Have a healthy family. A wife and 2 kids, preferably boys.
2.) Successful business man. A well paying job to support my family.
3.) Still be friends with the people I have been through high school.

4.) Be able to retire at an age where I can still enjoy life.


No comments:

Post a Comment